Pidgie's pages Headline Animator

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want you!

I'm listening to the Beatles. Listening to "I want you," and thinking about it, or maybe feeling it. I forget from time to time how much of the Beatles was about raw emotions, life and love. How many of you have had that kind of a day, or hour or week. "I want you so bad, it's driving me mad.'

Aren't we supposed to grow out of that as we age. does it still happen to you. Are you still in love with some one, desperately. Spouse, friend, ex, lover etc. wheres your desire, what do you desire. Passion and desire for what ever is a movable feast. It's the motivation we use to set our engines revving to accomplish something. With out these fiery smoldering underpinnings we'd be nothing. we'd be shadow people gliding through life with little or no attachment to it.

Ever notice how we adore and idolize those few who push the envelope, who really go for it. The hero's, the explores, the people who take the risks. Were in love w/ poets, thieves, scallywag's, musicians, serial killers and the like. We claim to hate them and yet were fascinated. Any one who lives outside the norm, pushing the envelope, revealing the mysteries of life. Altering conciousness where ever they go.

Kerouac, Manson, Armstrong, Earhart and all the others. pushing, striving for God knows what. scaring the shit out of all of us as we watch with bated breath, wondering why they do it. wishing we could do it too. So, I want you, or some thing. So bad it's driving me mad. Life with out Passion is like breasts with out nipples. Salt with out pepper, cats with out hair and chicken with out the KFC. (Did i say that?) Christ that barista is gorgeous! Where's my crash helmet?

No comments: